Friday, September 02, 2005

Two weeks back at the ranch

Well dear readers, I've had a blissful two weeks in ND and MN, and while I've had a great time fishing, tubing, smoking weed, and getting hammered at the local bars with my girl, the annui has begun to set in, and I feel it's time to flee this burg. So with that in mind, I set out finding a way out of here. First Hanae and I were going to try to buy a $500 rat trap car to see if we could make it across the states, but that search proved futile. You can't get good cheap cars here like you can in Japan. Then we moved onto plan B, which proved a winner.

Did you know that you can rent a car for an entire fucking MONTH for $400?!? That is utter insanity! So we got us a car, and will be setting off on our journey west beginning Tuesday (gotta wait til after Labor Day so all the prices on hotels and shit go down). Anyway, we rented this car, and It's absolutely great. It's a Kia Rio wagon. You know how in Japan, the cars sometimes have stupid names (like Daihatsu NAKED)? Well this car is sub-titled Cinco, which in Japanese translates to Penis, which is about the greatest name of all time. (All you people in Japan, don't get on me about "C" and "CH", because you know the J-folks ain't gonna be able to tell the difference.) Anyway, I'm sure I'll have lots of pics to update you on the travels of Spooky D, Hanae, and Penis-chan.

And here's the lovely Hanae posing with the penis.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE! If you swing down south, go to TJ , a.k.a. Tia Juana! I need some roophies! Errr . . .umm . .. They are for my back. . .Watch out for that rental insurance, it'll turn that 400/month into 1200/month


Later

The Tsar

03 September, 2005 05:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home