Thursday, August 11, 2005

Pinko freakin' Commie!!!

Or at least that's the name that Steve and I dubbed him when his punk ass first showed at the Kanoya BOE. He's a prick of the first magnitude, and lately he's been trying to throw his weight around with the new ALTs in the office in an effort to kowtow to the office head, and to intimidate the newbies into being good little robots like their Japanese counterparts. Oh, and I should also mention that he is their supervisor, and was mine.

"Punter" or "cunt" are the words I believe the English use for this kind of asshole. I prefer the latter. I prefer the latter most of the time anyway, because it's a good word. It's easy ter spell an' easy ter say, as my good friend Jesco White said of the name "Jesse." And just take a gander at him. He definitely looks the part.

Lately, with the influx of new ALTs on the scene in Kanoya, he's been throwing his weight around more and more. For instance, telling them they need to check in with him if they need to take a piss, etc. The other day (my last in the city), I called and asked him if I could take my successor to buy a car, as it is something of a necessity for people living in Kanoya. He told me to hold on while he asked the office manager. (The ALTs later informed me that he merely put the phone down, and shuffled some papers, but didn't ask anyone any questions.) Then he came back on the phone, and said that since it wasn't a necessity for her(!), she would have to take holiday time to go get one. I said I would come to the City Hall and talk to her about it. 30 minutes later, I arrived there, and he told me she was out buying a cell phone, because he said it was something she needed. Now, I'm not going to argue that a cell phone can be important, but will a cell phone get the girl to work on time?? Yeah.

He's also been a bitch about the apartment that I used to rent. I left, and got her out of the contract, because IRIUS is an evil corporation that will suck the soul right out of you. I got (part of) my cleaning deposit back (they assured me I'd be getting it all back, and I had to fight them to get what I did...), and told her that I would find her a house. Pinko Commie hemmed and hawed about this, but I got her out anyway. Then I found her a kick-ass house that has four times the room, for the exact amount I was paying for a one room hole!

Now the motherfucker wants HER to pay for what IRIUS is claiming they are owed from my living there (That's right, once I told them we wouldn't be continuing in their shitty contract, they decided that extra fees would be assessed...like cleaning fees, etc. - even though they told me when I moved out that it was spotless and wouldn't need a bit of cleaning). I would like to kick him right in the nuts, but unfortunately, I don't have a car, and it's too much of a problem for me to get to Kanoya right now, so please, if anyone living in Kanoya is reading this...

KICK HIM IN THE NUTS FOR ME!!!!



2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

As much as I would like to do what you have asked... I have to consider that I will continue seeing him for at least another year... arrgh!! Good to know that you're safely back in U.S. of A. Hope you're enjoying home and hear from you soon! (I'll still be checking your blog daily... at my office~)

23 August, 2005 01:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sandy,

You don't know me, but I KNOW Murakami. Don't take any shit from him. If he triesto give you shit, give me a holler and I'll go to the 6th floor and kick him in the nuts. Maiku can vouch for me.


The Tsar

23 August, 2005 12:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home