Wednesday, July 13, 2005

That's It!!!

Yes, gentle reader, I had my last fucking class today!! Never again will I have to teach some buck-toothed little bastard how to properly say "Aimu fain sankyu, ando yuu?" Never again will I have to listen as the Japanese teacher of "English" drones on and on in Japanese for an hour. Never again will I play fucking fruit basket!! Never again will I be in danger of receiving the kancho from some little shit in the 4th grade. Never again will I be so fucking bored at my job, and have so much fucking time to waste, that I can learn html, cgi, php, and all the other languages I've learned. Never again will I get paid 30 grand/year to sit on my arse and surf the net.

But now I can begin many, many new projects...like posting all the naked pics of my 17 year old students (I couldn't before, because it would break the student-teacher laws. Now it's fine!) Or becoming a chapter president of the anti-oyaji club in America. Or working to curtail the number of JTB tour groups allowed into America per year...say, we can set it at one/quarter or so - and they can only go to New Mexico, out of the way of more famous landmarks and places. I'd say North Dakota, but since I have family there, I wouldn't want to subject them to JTB tour groups, so...NM it is!

Anyway, I have approximately one month left in the country before I slog my way across the Pacific, and into the waiting arms of Big Brother, er Amerrrka. I'll spend most of that time on vacation, possibly checking out the volcanic island of Iojima, just south of here. On a clear day, you can see it from Sata, just out there by itself smoking away in the middle of the ocean. But I digress...I have three more days that I have to be at school, and then I'm scheduled to be in the city hall until the 4th of August. But knowing what a fucking tool my supervisor is, I saved up my vacation time, and will be taking almost that entire time off!!

Okay, students are here to see me off. I have to run. Maybe I can get some of them to pull up their skirts for Mike Sensei since he's about to leave...I'll report back.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*CHECK YOUR EGOS AT THE DOOR*

*CUE SPINNING GLOBE*

USA FOR AFRICA

. . .and the truth, love is alllllll we neeeed. We are the world . . .we are the children . . .we're saving our own lives . . .

Sing it with me Maiku


Heh Congrats The Tsar

14 July, 2005 00:35  
Blogger spookydonkey said...

I was so pissed that I had to have my last class in the one fucking building that doesn't have air conditioning. It's 33 fucking degrees today, and the sun is beating down, and I sweated more than any man should ever be allowed to.

Oh, and yes, it's true, we'll make a better day, just you and me.

Goddammit.

I hate that song. And you know it. And Murayama knew it too. I could see the gleem in his beedy little eyes when he took out that "making of USA for Africa" video, and showed it to us. Good thing we were all drunk. I would've killed him otherwise.

Spooky D.

14 July, 2005 00:43  
Blogger Sandy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

17 July, 2005 21:08  
Blogger Sandy said...

Hey congrats, Mike! Glad to hear that you won't have to sit around your office for your remaining days of your term... But you know you can ALWAYS come down and chat with me... save me from trying to make something work with that stupid computer. Cheers!

17 July, 2005 21:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home