Thursday, June 30, 2005

Take the Power Back!!


Alright, check this out! This is the dreaded MUKADE that has been known to crawl into the ears of unsuspecting children, and bite them to DEATH! Anyway, I found this little sweetheart on the running path I jog on daily. Sometimes I take my camera with me for no reason but to photograph strange bugs and stuff. Anyway, why am I showing you this? Because I wanted to let you know that I put this frickin bug into Kocho Sensei's lunch today! No, that's not right. But I did fight the system today, and it wasn't with a mukade, it was with my MIND, baby!

In a previous post, I had mentioned that I wrote up the letter to the PTA, but didn't turn it in. Well, the English teachers kept asking for it and asking for it, so finally I couldn't take the pressure, and just gave it to them. But I told them beforehand that they wouldn't like it. Hatada sensei took one look at it, and just kept saying over and over, "Kibishii...kibishii...," like it was a mantra to make it go away. Kibishii means "strict" or "harsh." But like I said, I calls it like I sees it, and if you can't be true to yourself, you might as well just give in to the man, brother.

Anyway, after reading through it, she told me straight away that there was no way they could put it in the PTA newsletter, but she asked if she could use it for some other purpose...I told her yes, but I'm left wondering what "other purpose" she could possibly want it for...Does she want to use it as scratch paper? Did she run out of toilet paper? Maybe she had some emergency origami she needed to do. Who knows. But afterwards, I saw her take an old version of the PTA newsletter into another room, so tomorrow I'm going to have to ask her if she copied some other ALT's goodbye letter, and put my name on it. Because if she did, the gloves come off and the mukades come in...to her soba bento that is!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You fulfilled the prophecy and brought balance to the force! Out of exhile I will come. Yesss.



-The Tsar

01 July, 2005 07:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home