Monday, June 27, 2005

The Final Countdown

Well folks, it began a few months ago, and the end is now in sight. I can tell you all with clear conviction that in just 49 days, I'll be sitting back, huffin' on a big-ass bong full of the best bud that Vancouver can muster, while I relax in front of Pete's big-screen TV and get my ass kicked at Play Station 2 Nascar racing. I've been counting the days, and rather than going slower, as I suspected, time just keeps ticking right along, so that I'll soon be FUCKED for all my unpreparedness in this venture. Somebody better tell the Donkey to get his ass off the internet and into the post office to start shipping his crap back to the States, if he plans on getting it done at all!

But the mere thought of smoking weed makes me lethargic, and I just sit around all day hoping all my things will just ship themselves back home. Well, I'm off to sit in my incense-filled room, and dream of that day, less than two months away, when all will be swirling and hazy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home