Sunday, June 12, 2005

Why do I go through it???

Is it just an inherent love of self-torture that makes me do it? I mean, I could just get up and leave. It's not like he's holding my down and making the disgusting sounds as he kneels on my chest, is it? This dude, he sits next to me when I'm on the computer, and I always happen to be here just at lunch time. His desk is directly next to the computer.

Now, I've been here for 3 years, and I'm used to the sounds of J-men eating, but this guy takes it to new levels. It's like he just fucking KNOWS it's going to irritate me, so he takes a loooong, slow fucking annoying loud slurp of his soup, not once...not twice...but three goddam times. EVERY. GOD. DAMN. DAY!!!

But that's not enough for this sadist. Oh no. He then goes back to loudly smacking his mouth open and shut around his greazy bento. And you know how some people can really get the most of their smacking lips. It's not even lips that are smacking. It's the sticky food on the inside of his mouth that just seems to stick, and then come off the roof of his mouth, and then he moves it around with his tongue, and it's just fucking disgusting! The urge to vomit is sooo strong, but I hold back. Somehow, I hold back.

But there's gonna be a day when I come in here all hung over, and then that man is going to be sorry, because I will hurl all over him and his disgusting bento.

1 Comments:

Blogger spookydonkey said...

Oh come on man, you know it's all of 'em. I just had to vent.

14 June, 2005 01:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home