Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Live from the ferry port

Today, as I was dropping the lovely Hanae off at the ferry terminal, we were waiting for the boat and looking at the little fishies in the water when I noticed a massive dark shadow moving below the surface. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT??" I cried. Hanae just looked at me like I was stupid. She didn't see it, but I knew there was something lurking there beneath the waves.

The next thing we knew, a school of rays swam by, right at the surface! Not Manta Rays, but regular rays. I don't know how to tell 'em apart, but Hanae used to work at the aquarium, so she knows. Maybe the markings on their penises are differently colored or something. I don't know. That's not the point. The point is that there were three of them, and it was the coolest thing I've ever seen (at the ferry terminal)! The biggest of them was easily 6 or 7 feet long (from tip to tail), and probably had a wingspan of 3 feet or more.

They were so graceful, and I couldn't help but to wonder how they would taste with a nice burgundy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home