Monday, June 13, 2005

Oh my God!! Literally...

I just realized...I've been living a relatively Jesus/religion-free life for the last three years, and it's all gonna come crashing down on me in just a few short weeks, when I trudge grudgingly back to the US. Yes, Pat Robertson Oral Roberts, and Benny Hinn are just a few of the smiling Jebus-lovin' faces I'll be seeing every day on the tube when I get back to the real world.

Oh, why not just shoot myself right now, before I'm subjected to it yet again. I know that this time it's gonna be so much worse, because it just isn't ever mentioned in Japan. I've becomed like a bird that's taken out of the wild for a few years, and then just thrown back into it...I'll have bible over-load, and I'll probably end up walking into a church and stabbing everyone in the building.

Help me Jeeebuuuusssss!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home