Saturday, September 24, 2005

The Amazing Journey

So here we are, finally across the country and chillin' in Seattle. The journey across was pretty friggin' exciting, with lots of parks, hiking, climbing in the mountains, buffalo sightings, and many many other unbelievable events. Lets start it out with a shot of the North Dakota Badlands. This was the first leg of our trip. Of course, no trip across ND is complete without a stop in Jamestown to see the world's largest buffalo statue. And here it is...

How about that? That, my friends, is a big fucking buffalo! But that ain't the best part of the trip. Oh no, it was only the beginning. After that, we high-tailed it across the state to end up in Medora, where we stayed in a WICKED place...the wooly wagon!



Yes, this tasty little wagon was our home while roaming the ranges of North Dakota. Oh, and here's a picture of said ranges.



Next, we traveled on to South Dakota, home of the Crazy Horse monument, Wounded Knee, and along with them, one of the worst massacres of Indians the country has ever seen. Oh, and Mt. Rushmore. Also, Abe Lincoln frequents the place.

You didn't know I knew him, did you? Did you?!? Anyway, there I was with honest Abe. From there, it was on to Deadwood, SD, famous for Buffalo Bill, and lots and lots of shootings and stuff. Now they have re-enactments of gunfights every night. I'll have pictures of it in the next update.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Abe really say "I freed the WHO??!!" after his 5-day bender?
Good to see the Donkey back in action, posting on his blog where he belongs!


The Tsar

29 September, 2005 22:56  
Blogger spookydonkey said...

Yeah, sorry I haven't been so communicative lately. Too busy smokin' up and travelin' n shit. I'll get back on it. Wait til you see the pictures of the gunfight in Deadwood. You'll shit yourself. I'm such a goddam amazing photographer, I scare myself sometimes!

Spooky D.

01 October, 2005 22:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home