Monday, October 31, 2005

Trick or Treat!!


Hello Children!! Remember that line? Tell me which rocker was famous for saying it, and I'll give you one of these pumpkins! Anyway, guess what I did today? Aside from watching Young Frankenstein and recovering from a raging party last night, yes, I carved Pumpkins with my slightly out of it, and very hung-over landlord/employer/friend, Peter.



Yes, these fine specimens were the product of two very tired and sick individuals. This first one was carved with inspiration coming from Iron Maiden, circa 1985.

And the second is the concrete-ization of how I feel after 3 weeks of searching for a job with no luck, and no hope in sight. Hopefully Halloween brings me the luck of the Devil, as it always has in the past...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You found a job yet?

The Tsar

08 November, 2005 01:26  
Blogger spookydonkey said...

OBVIOUSLY NOT! I'm making jack-o-fucking-lanterns for chrissakes! Does that sound like a guy with a job?

But I'm looking at various things. There was a high-rise window washing position open. Honest to god. But the wages were only $12.00/hr. Can you believe that? Hang my ass off some scaffolding 50 stories up, and only get $12.00/hr?!? Spooky don't play dat!

08 November, 2005 12:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn dude, that sucks . . .lemme tell you about life in Japan: NOT ONLY was Queen here, but in two weeks we get the Crue, as in The Motley!!! And if THAT weren't enough, the most high God will send us RICK SPRINGFIELD!!!!!
Praise the Lord. Sadly, I cannot scrape up the 7,500 yen needed to go see Ricky . . .gambatte ne

The Tsar

10 November, 2005 21:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOO! OOOOO! OOOOOOOOOO! I didn't read far enough, The Backstreet Boys, Elvis Costello and (be still my racing heart) AND EARTH WIND AND FIRE will be in Tokyo in November too!!!!!!! I am gonna be rocking out, you need to getcher ass back here and share in the joy.

The Tsar

10 November, 2005 22:00  
Blogger spookydonkey said...

I've already seen EW&F, but I'd pay real money to see Elvis Costello! I love that guy, but not in a gay way...well, maybe in a gay way too. You never know with me.

12 November, 2005 14:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didja crack and take that window washing job yet?

The Tsar

19 November, 2005 05:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home