Friday, October 28, 2005

I want to be a loving, caring pastor!

Seattle has got to be the world's toughest place to find a job. Well, in the Universities anyway. I'm sure I could probably go out and get some job scraping shit off of statues, or washing windows, but I'm holding out for something a little better.
What I'd really like to do is to pastor at a church. I think I could do just as well as any of those fakers out there. I hate nearly as many people as Pat Robertson...they're just different people. But don't just take my word for it. Ask any of my friends over at
Jesus' General if you have any questions. Speaking of HATRED, check out this picture I found on one of the religious blogs that I read, well...religiously:

Anyway, my fruitless job search is being exasperated by the fact that I can't move into my new apartment til November 1st. It's killing me!! But only one week to go. The apartment is mine on the first, and all my belongings will arrive from the magical storage place on the second. After three years away from it all, it's going to be like opening a treasure chest. I can't fucking wait!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why aint you put Hanae to work, make her beg by the off-ramps or something? You can always come back to JAPAN . . .

What happened to a job in Croatia? Or Spain? I need a place to stay when I go to Europe goddamnit!! Ohh! OHhhhhhh!

The Tsar

28 October, 2005 06:12  
Blogger spookydonkey said...

Sorry dude, those plans have been put on ice for now. I want some sense of normalcy. And besides, the food here is too good to leave for the moment...Maybe in the future though. Don't worry. I'll get you a place to stay.

Oh, and all the good spots on the offramps are already taken by homeless Viet Nam vets.

Spooky D.

28 October, 2005 12:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Normalcy? Dude, you just wanna smoke bud and play paintball at Seahawk dude's ranch. Don't front. . .Can't say I blame ya, if I could be home I would . . .


The Tsar

PS. Sorry about the off-ramps. Try making her beg at the airport . . .

28 October, 2005 19:44  
Blogger spookydonkey said...

Airports are no good. They got cops at the American ones. Nobody gets to loiter there...

28 October, 2005 23:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well shit, I guess you just better getcher ass back to pizza hut, and not just for the breadstix.

The Tsar

28 October, 2005 23:47  
Blogger spookydonkey said...

Don't even talk about that. I've almost been contemplating it, but only when really drunk...which I am right now.

29 October, 2005 03:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home